Wednesday, August 08, 2007

a patriotic and excited citizen of SG

Ok my fellow friends.....


Tomorrow I'm gonna watch NDP LIVE!!!! LIVE!!!!

You guys are definitely jealous. Haha.. ok shut up. Jealous kan kan kan?

So anyways, being a citizen of Singapore, this is the only day when I would be patriotic, semangat nak mampus and excited giler pig to celebrate the nation's birthday. Singapore is turning 42 tomorrow, *tua siak. seb baik aku masih muda*, and there will be me, sitting at the marina bay stadium, shouting my lungs out to the national songs in red and white. LOL! Semangat kental. Never dying spirit!

We are Singapore, we are Singapore....
We will stand together, hear the lion roar....
We are Singapore, we are Singapore...
We're a nation strong and free forever more..

Whenever this song is played, it makes me have an adrenalin rush of some sort. I don't know. The movement of this song just makes me feel so so excited for some reason.

Oh well whatever it is, had loads of fun performing for Changkat Band just now at Changkat's National Day celebrations in school. It has been a while since I performed for the school. How I miss school performances......

Anyways, played the usual national songs... and we had like 3 encores. I didn't know that Changkat band was like the lovable CCA in Changkat. I mean, they cheered for us even better than the previous years when I was still a Changkat student. Anyways, yeah, the performance was great. Miss the band loads that I decided to skip my lab session, which initially, there was NO lesson at all. Pfft.

So, after lunch with the fellow alumni of Changkat band, I had nowhere else to go, not until 3.30, so decided to head home and finish up on my projects as much as I can.

At 2.50pm, left home and headed to Paya Lebar to meet Nany and Nura. Oh how I miss IRC gatherings and outings. Haha. Met them and headed to Somerset to meet the other fellow IRC-ians who were meeting me and Nany. Nura dropped at Bugis because she wanted to go study.

So reached Somerset and waited at the Orang Julius outside California Fitness opposite Orchard Cineleisure. Soon, Ida and Elia came with the most adorable Baby Ain. Baby Ain is definitely the cutest and most adorable baby on earth!!!!! She farted at me seyy.... eventhough I know that she has the most comforable seat that a baby could ask for. But her fart's a killer. Sumpah dier kentot lagi dahsyat dari aku. Macam orang tua siaa.. Bunyik... mak aiii.. mauutt tau! Her mom says that if she doesn't like that someone, she will fart at him/her. Irritating nyerr!!!!!!

But nevermind, I still love u ok Baby Ain. Haha.

So after Ida and Elia, came Ayul. He came by for a while and to Ayul...
Your hair sucks because it seems like u're bald at the side where you have ur Adidas stripes. Seriously.

So anyways, Ben came after that, and Ayul had to go off for his dance prac. 15 minutes later, Elia had to go off to take care of her siblings at home. Soon after, it was my turn because Mama called me already to meet her at Tampines.
While walking back to Somerset MRT, saw Shah who was on his way to meet the rest. Talk to him for a bit and made my way back to Tampines.

So since I'm watching NDP live tomorrow, I had to get for myself a red top. What I had in mind was to get a tank top from Topshop because I like the material and of course the length. But, I was lazy to go to Bugis to get one so decided to go to Espirit and bought two tanks for $42. One red and one white. Then I bought a pair of skinny black jeans and a pair of black three-quarts because my wardrobe is SUPER empty. I need to buy more stuff puh-lease. More shopping spree this weekend? Anyway, thanks mom for the stuffs today. :)

Anyways, Bonny sent me this url in irc of a video in YouTube and those Malays or even Non-Malays who are familiar with it, might find it quite a surprise.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP