Friday, August 17, 2007

painful pressures

Had my dental appointment today.... after 3 months.

Went to Orchard.. alone.. :(

How pathetic...

Yet, I had my dose of "Hot, handsome and cute guys" sightings on my way there.
There is nothing like "oogling at boys" when you're single. Haha..


Anyways, had a change of bands for my braces. Now its a superbly beeaauuttifuull colour of RED! I love my braces.... :)

Ok, so my teeth hurts right now. I can't even chew... :( The pressure the bands are giving to pull my teeth together is soo painful. Let 2 days pass faster plss..... I want the pain to go away.. :(

Met GF at Tampines. Initially decided to walk around Orchard since I was already there, but thanks to mom, she wanted me to be home early, as always. So decided to just go Starbuck-ing at Tampines. Thanks GF for meeting me up or not I'll end up having a stupid Friday alone.

Had a dose of a Grande Caramel Frappucino with added Java Chips and an Oreo Cheesecake. With great company with the GF, what more can I ask for from a simple, cooling Friday.
GF, I want the gorgeous pics pls... thanx.. :)

Anyways, after ages of not stepping into a place full of pink, me and GF finally got ourselves Neoprints!!! I still wonder why de hell those things are super expensive -.-
So anyways, yeaahh.... i love the neoprints.

After that, walked around Tampines mall. For some reason, it wasn't as crowded like the usual. I guess it is because major renovations are going on. For instance, Metro, Giordano, Isetan. Haha.. Oh and I've got an eye on this Zinc sling bag. Only 29.90. So worth it sey... Papaaaaaa!!!!!!

Decided to watch a movie, tapi masa tak mengizinkan. Sorry GF, I'll make it up to you ok. Promise.
Then she went to meet her friend at Bedok, while I made my way home.

Thanks GF for today. You're all the company I needed.
With her around, I forget about boyfriends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP