Wednesday, August 08, 2007

better left unsaid

Here I am.. waiting...

I know right then I was just a companion. I never did mean anything to you. All those sweet words, the late night calls, the hopes that you've given me... all meant nothing.

Right now, I know what I was to you. Nothing.

I need not here it from anyone, needless to say, even from you. You're long gone right after the minute where I didn't hear from you. Yet, you still tried to convince me that you're always right there when I needed you.

So much for the sweet words. Thank God I didn't fall for any of them and my decision to stop was definitely the right move. I guess God has shown His love towards me. I was blinded by everything sweet and nice, that I forgot the harsh and cruel reality which is staring back at me.

All those pictures, explains everything. Those "I love you"s and "I miss you"s are simply bulls*it. It holds no meaning. I'm glad I'm not hearing from you anymore. You were kind enough to tell me that you're gonna be away for 3 weeks. 3 weeks? Trying to spend that 3 weeks with your partner is it? All that you were said were simply lies. My instincts tell me everytime whenever I received a call from you, it's the liar calling me. A down right LIAR.

I don't need any explanation now or ever. I'm not sure even if you're reading this. Whatever it is, even if you do, don't bother to apologise. I don't need any of it.

My insticts were true. Right then, it took me so long to figure any of it out because I didn't wanna hurt you. Instead, you've hurt me.

Thanks for making me feel stupid. Thanks a million for wasting the empty space in my heart.

Somethings are better left unsaid....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP