Sunday, August 19, 2007

it must be the weather

Here I am, a few minutes to 1 am, listening to Trance tracks and tunes, where you can only get blasting of the stereos of clubs and what nots, at full volume, thru the earphones I stuffed in my ears. Whats with me? I don't know. Must be the weather.

Finally, after the hustle of finishing up projects and assignments and preps of presentations for the past few days, it has all come to an end.
For once, I can finally breath..

This was why I'm so tied down with school..

Monday: DERV Test and COTS Assignment due
Tuesday: BIS Lab test and CMSK4 Brochure Assignment due
Wednesday: DERV Assignment due and COTS Presentation
Thursday: DERV Assignment presentation
Friday: BasicFA Assignment due

Now tell me, which poly student can live through that? Well, I did but that was because I got lucky. I fell sick at the start of the week and til TODAY, my nose is still running. Not literally of course.
I'm becoming euphoric, so bad that I can go crazy. The heaviest and biggest burden is lifted of me and I can finally smell holidays just around the corner.
But wait, I've declared myself in holiday mood but I've still got exams to get over with. Sheesh. If only I can kill whoever was responsible for inventing examinations. Such a pain. Boooo!~

Oh well, more mugging for the whole of next week. Better than having to do research and presentations. Thank God.
I so can't wait for holidays. Though I've got no plans yet for the holidays, but I'm looking forward to it. 2 months of nothings and pure sheer laziness. Oh how exciting. Of course not forgetting Ramadhan, the fasting month and Syawal, HARI RAYA!!!!! YAY!

Thinking of making a trip to Batam with dear Mumsy. I want J.Co Donuts and I wana get some shopping done there. Oh and in Singapore too. My wardrobe's so empty, literally. I'm not saying this as a "typical-teenager-who-thinks-that-everything-that-he/she-has-right-now-is-not-enough" 17 year old, mind u.
Seriously, if you see what I really have, you won't expect it to be coming from me. Though I might seem I have alot, but really, I have more of the unnecessary stuff, which God knows how it got there initially, than what I really need right now.
Right now, I need more clothes and accessories.

I still remembered those days when I was still playing masak masak and the "jangan kawan dier. dier jahat." games. Mumsy showered me with lots of dresses and hats.
How much of a brat was I. A pampared brat.
I was the eldest, and of course the cutest. I didn't ask for anything. I was beladi stupid at that point of time for all I know. All I ever cared was for bottles and toys.

Now? Asking for a single dollar can be such a pain sometimes. Sheesh.

I need money. Lots of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP