Friday, August 31, 2007

finally....

From the first time I knew you, I thought "Oh well. You're just the same like the others. I can see where this is going..."

You proved me wrong.

Though you were sometimes harsh, you still had a soft spot. Oh, everyone does. Yet, you attracted me. You were somewhat, different than the others. For once, I knew someone who was being his/her own self. You didn't need to impress me.

The moment you said what you had to say, I felt this feeling that I've been waiting for. I was so elated, that I was literally speechless. I'm sure you knew how I felt.
I don't know about how true your words are. However, you still assured me that you ain't no sweet-talker. I'm sure about it. Plus, you assured me that whatever I am won't bother you. You're willing to accept me the way that I am...
*sings The Way I Are...*

It was like, I've known you for ages. However, your insecurities got in the way...
You told me about yourself. I wasn't surprise. Yet, I was thankful that you were frank towards me, truthful to me. For that, I'm beginning to feel that maybe, just maybe, this could be it.

It was my turn to assure you that nothing would change the bond that we have now. Everyone has their goods and bads. I'm sure you know that too.
I'm still determined that I can prove to you that I can accept you as who you are. Not on what I see or hear.
I know you're changing for the better. :)

I still have that specific feeling in myself. The thought of you saying that, and at that precise moment, the thing that I felt kept playing in my head. I know I've never felt that way before. Then on, I know that this means something.

Could this be it? Or should I keep on holding back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP