Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Transformers...Robots in disguise!

Yesterday was a "ponteng class" day. I didn't attend CMSK4 tutorial and BIS tutorial because I wanted to teman Tiggaah to City Hall to get his donuts.

Was MSN-ing with him la den he said he wanted to get donuts from Donut Factory. So, being a kind soul who I really am, I decided to accompany him la coz when I saw the donuts here, I just had to get some for myself.

Scrumptious looking donuts!!! Here I come.

So after BIS tutorial, went to Mushroom to meet with Tiggaah. Byk piaa 10 min.. 100 min lagi ader. Dari ader matahari, sampai takde matahari, sampai ader balik, sampai berangin.

Ok so Tiggaah came and we took 69 to Tamp int and train-ed to City Hall. Ok, kiter ni sanggup pegi all the way to City Hall just to get donuts. I know what u thinking. So shut up ah!!! :)

Singaporeans are known to be jakuns and kiasu and willing when things like this happen. I mean for all I know, Donut Factory is like the first REAL donut shop. When we reached there.. THE QUEUE WAS SOOOO LOONNGGG!!!!! Siaaallllaaaahhhhhhh!!!

Like WHAATTT?!?! *Oh yeah, sidetracked for a bit here. I went in IRC and when I said this phrase... someone commented "Nak step blonde living in orange county sey". LIKE WHAAATTTTT?!?!*

We reached at 1.35pm and by the time I had to met Faris, it was already 3pm and we were still queuing. Can you imagine how long the queue is..? The queue being long is one issue.. THE WAITING TIME is the BIG issue. Lucky That CD Shop is at the queue so we had music to entertain us with.

So when it was 3, I had to go off to meet Faris at City Hall MRT. Sorry tiggah. So met him and we headed to Marina Square to catch a movie....

TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!


I was so bloody hell excited ah tapi I didn't show it because I was tired from the standing in the queue at Donut Factory and Faris's ability to cheer me up didn't work because I was DAMN tired ok!

So we bought tickets for the 1535hrs show. Thanks Mr Sepet for the treat.



Transformers deserve 5 popcorns.



It really is a must watch. There is like a perfect amount of action and the storyline rocks. The graphics were like real that I almost believed the Autobots were the real thing. Serious la! I feel like watching it again sey and throughout the show, I was admiring Optimus Prime. He is soo man sey!



If Optimus Prime were to be a real man, he would be such a hunk. Serious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP