Tuesday, July 24, 2007

many many updates

So when was the last time I updated my untuned rhapsody?

Haha. Sorry for the lack of updates la eh. For some reason, I just didnt feel like blogging about anything. Anyways, here goes...

Saturday, 22 July 2007

Went to the truly missed Changkat Band investure '07. My juniors have grown so much and it really is very touching to see them grow and moving on to the next stage of leading the band and being a member of the band.

Where are the girls in the trumpet section sey? I'm the only woman survivor in trumpets. Irritating siaaaa! My juniors oso irritating. Take pichur oso like asking for 1 million dollars. Grrr~~

Anyways, to my juniors, I try to come down more often then usual la eh.

After investiture, went to Simpang Bedok with GF, Eja, Ella, Shaz, Ghafar, Afeefa and Taufiq. Had dinner wif Mr Nazreen la eh and dinner was superb. Thanx Mr Naz for the treat! Next time, we treat u back. LOL!

Sunday, 23 July 2007

Went to watch a dikir comp, Piala Raja Panggung at Kampung Chai Chee CC. The groups who competed were:
  • Panjy
  • Dendang Mutiara
  • Merbuk Warisan
  • Unik
  • Balqis
  • Keris
  • Andika
  • Kelana Purba
  • MYK
  • Wahana Deksu
  • Harapan
  • Endang
  • Ching Ching Ching
  • Durba Dua
  • Andika Kencana
  • Si Anak Seni

Banyak siaa groups! Haha.. Imagine la. The comp starts at 12pm and ends at 9pm. Irritating kan!? Haha. But nevermind.

Anyways, the groups are ALL great. Well done. However, when the results came... it came as a "shock" to most of the people who are into dikir scene.

1st - Andika Kencana

2nd - Wahana Deksu

3rd - Keris

There are still the individual categories. But I cant remember the results. Whatever it is, there were many many stuffs that happened after the competition because some people weren't happy with the results. I let it remain unknown for now...

Anyways, had a great time with the bunch of friends. Fizah, Miza, Ira, Ayu, Yan, Syed, Maz, Wani, Wan. Haha. Cool ok.

Monday, 23 July 2007

Was a normal Monday for me. Had first DERV quiz. Haha, no confidence in passing but I'm confident about answering the last 3 questions correctly. Last 3 questions aje ok. So pathetic. After quiz, had nothing to do. So called up Maz and decided to do some lepak-ings.

Met him at his block, then decided to go back to school because I just wanted to. Oh and I was sick for the 3rd day.

Anyways, while I was making my way back to the bus stop to take the bus back to school, there was this middle aged chinese man on his bicycle who suddenly talked to me. Because I was listening to my mp3, *tgh dgr lagu trance ok*, I thought he wanted to ask for directions la so being the very kind person that I am, I took out my earphones and listened to him.

Man: (in his very cina slang of English) U know ah, just know I saw 2 school children hor at the staircase hor, one boy one girl hor. Then ah, both of them hor, open their clothes and then start to kiss hor.

At this point, if my eyes could pop out of their sockets, they would have done so already. I wanted to run away ok. But I kept cool and just continued listening...

Man: Then hor, the boy ask the girl hor, go and kiss the boy below hor. Then ah, the boy ah go and touch the girl susu. *dgr2 teytecks dia gelar sebagai susu per!* Then ah, the boy go and lick the girl two susu hor. The girl susu very big. Then ah the boy go and touch the girl cheebye ah then ah.....

Banyak dier per then ah then ah and I realised that he was crazy. I was digusted yet scared somehow because he is a freaking PERVERT! EEWWWW!!! Pookeymugg betol. Why the shiet is he telling me all this sia?

Before he got further, I just walked away.

What kinda girl he thinks I am sia?! Ewww.. stewpid perv.

After that, I just felt disgusted for some reason. I think that man has issues. Urgh! I gotta watch out for that man whenever I go meet Maz at Bedok.

That was my very strange encounter. It still does make me wana puke whenever I think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP