Wednesday, July 11, 2007

dun get the wrong idea

Fellow readers,

I'm NOT gonna stop blogging!!

Haha.. relax la. The previous post was referring to something else, something which occured to me some days ago which I'd rather keep it to myself. :)

I just had to wonder why b is treating me this way. B is like so different towards me now and B is keeping me in the dark. I just need to know what B is feeling. B has always kept quiet and never did mention anything about how B feels. I just really want to know. I don't want to be hoping for miracles to happen or just keep on having false hopes. Is B really serious? I can't tell. B's actions are just too vague. B has never opened up. I don't want to ask.. I want B to tell. I need an answer.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP