Tuesday, July 03, 2007

monday blues... be GONE!

What can make your Monday blues go away?

The company of the greatest friends on earth of course! YAY!

Today was great. I spread the joy of Youth day to my friends! YAY!!!! I'm such a kind person. Haha.. like really.

So went for early morning lecture. After lecture, had loads of time to spare before meeting up with the truly-missed girlfreeennnn, deareast Diana! Haha. Then in the end, Shane and Ayu was also coming along.

I was getting excited la but I almost had my day screwed because of this particular someone who just had to spoil my mood and this someone has to blame me about something that is so wrong and what not la.

Forget that. Side-tracked for a moment there.

So wasted some time at the library, watching funny vids, and playing stupid games. Like seriously la. There was me, Fizah, Yan, Miza, Dyl and Annas. We were laughing at the stupid games siaa.. Like whaaatttt?!?!

Ok whatever. So met my truly loved bitch, Ayul. Then Fizah ended her class early and met her. Then went to bubble tea shop to wait for Ayu to finish her class. Then made way to Tamp int and train-ed to City Hall where me and Ayu met with.. DIANA AND SHANE!!!

Only God knows how much I truly miss them. It was just like old times seyy... Gosh! And Shane is becoming more boy now and I have hot news which I prefer not to disclose it here.

So had dinner at LJS Marina Square. Catched up on old times, talked, laughed. Aww maann.. I'm missing them already seyyy... We so need to do this more often, right gf and bf?

Ayu had to go off early because of her devotion to Guardian. -.-

It was down to only 3 of us. Diana decided to walk all the way to Bugis from Suntec because she wants to take the bus home because her ez-link is not enough for a train ride home. So me and Shane were like... WALK!? TO BUGIS?!

Haha... Ok nevermind.

Oh wait.. I found a new love.

WATERMELON LOLLIPOP!

For those of you who haven't try it, please get one at The Cocoa Trees. It really is a new sweet and sour addiction to your tastebuds ok. I WANT SOME MORE!!!! Is there The Cocoa Trees in Tampines? If yes, I'm so gonna get one ok. Tomorrow. Period.

The taste still lingers in my mouth, tongue, throat and head. SOO NICEEE!!!!

Ok whatever. So bus-ed home with Diana and Shane on board bus 12. It was an hour bus ride la and then there were the giggles and laughters. As usual.... i sooo miss secondary school times la. they were the besssttt..!!!

I wana see my old classmates again. They make me feel belonged sey.. not like now. I feel so entirely out of place. URGH! Just let me pull through once and for all.. and fast.

So dearest gf and bf, when's the next outing? Sentosa?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP