Friday, July 20, 2007

When the limits have reached over the overlimits...

I'm having a splitting headache and yet, I'm not sleeping at this hour. Ok maybe right after I finish this entry...

School's been fine.
I'm doing ok. I guess.

Just a tad tired from all the workload in school. I just need a holiday so badly.

Anyways, been doing alot of hanging outs with the usual bunch and I have to welcome someone new in the group. Welcome Maz!

Haha. He's definitely been a great friend. Thanx eh Maz for listening to my nonsense. Kau lah kawan aku.. cheyy cheyy. Angkat sikit je. Tak byk.

So I've been on a hiatus with my studies. I mean, it's getting to me that I feel like my whole system is crippling. I'm just glad that the semester would be coming to an end like VERY soon. Time does fly... And speaking of fly, Hari Raya is only 3 months away, fasting month is 2 months away and I've yet to pay back the number of days I owed in the fasting month. Oh shit.

---. . .---

Sometimes, I wonder, is my patience really a virtue? Or is it just something that I get screwed for?

I try my best not to think about it, but c'mon. I'm a typical 17 year old teenage girl. If I don't start now, then when? If I don't experience it now, then when?

Relax? Cool?

Am I not too relax and cool about it? Like puh-lease. I've been waaayy too relaxed.

Is there ANYONE who is willing to hear me out and understand the real me?

---. . .---

Let me end with a quote from an MSN friend....


Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP