Sunday, March 02, 2008

Filled up weekends

My weekends were filled up with lotsa good stuff. With family, friends.

Saturday:

Went out with the family. It was my first time ever stepping on to Holland Village. Kesian ke aper siak aku. We were like tourists for the day. Holland Village was okay la.

After Holland V, headed to Singapore Flyer area. Tak dapat naik tu bende, jalan2 kat daerah sana pon jadi la kan. Well, obviously there are alot of tourists there. There was a small "park" and there were alot of greenery. A few shops were open there.





Me and family went to the Fish Spa. It's soooo coooolll..!! Fishes feed on your feet. Super ticklish la sey. But it was real nice. And we had a complementary shoulder massage after 1/2 an hour in the Fish Spa. Super bagguussss..




That's dad trying to tahan the ticklish-ness of the fishes.

After which, headed to the new KFC at East Coast. It's located at where Big Splash used to be. Mum said that they changed the original recipe of the kitchen. But it tastes all the same, well for me that is.

That was my Saturday for you.

Sunday:


It was my first kendarat-ing for a wedding, with Ella and GF. I mean really doing a kendarat's job. It was super tiring.

Reached there, pretty2.
At the end of it all, messy hair, horrible outfit and smelly too. lol

Well, fun experience though. Nice meeting you Mazlan. Oh and the rest of the people too, like Izzah, other TP people and Mazlan's relatives. Thanks makcik for the nasi bungkus. Mak bapak sayer suker bangets dgn nasi tu. Diorg ckap seedaaapp. Haha.

I think that's the last of me doing kendarat. Even if I were to do such stuffs again, it would be with slippers and jeans. No baju kurung and heels please. Haha.

Oh and Ella...
Mesuda eh?
*inside joke* LOL!


And to end it all...

MAS SELAMAT MMS ME HIS PICTURE!!!! LOL!!!
Actually no la. It's a mass MMS from the telecom companies. I bet ALL of you had it already. (Oh, and I'm taller than him! lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP