Monday, March 24, 2008

Those were the days..

Nira Nyertika has been a part of me ever since I stepped into my tertiary education stage. I didn't know that I would be so attached to the group til now. No matter how up there or how down the group is/was, it just made me wanted to stay with the group more.

I was going through all those old pictures of Nira and the different performances we had. Those funny moments, the candid pictures, the ugly shots, the fun performances.

Gosh. I miss those times like super alot.

Thanks to Sai, I found a video of a performance, 2 years ago. It was for DeepaRaya and gosh, that performance was super fun siah. Too bad it's only a min+.



Anyone has the full video? Tell me okays.

Oh wells.. time waits for noone.

Nira, Nira...
Aku saayaaaannnggg koraanng tau.
Touching la pulak aku ni.
Benci aaahhhh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP