Tuesday, March 18, 2008

today was funny

I was on the bus on my way home with Ayu. We were from HomeTeamNS-JOM @ Balestier. It was one hour journey on bus 21 from there to Tampines so we did some reminiscing about our past.. the guys we so called "dated".

I didn't really recall most of the guys though, but Ayu did. Haha.

First, we talked about bumping into the ex-es. You know, that feeling when we bump into the "kekasih lama" and the awkward-ness of the situation. Haha. Catch up on old times, ask each other how they're doing and all. Then your heart just starts to do the "funny dance". It's like you're starting to know him for the very first time

Then we talked about the guys whom we meet up for the first time. There was the desperate guy who pestered me to be his girlfriend. He was just very desperate. Short, dark, not very fat and of course, desperate for a girlfriend. Gosh. I couldn't recall him exactly, but I definitely remembered the event. Oh and this exact guy was the one Ayu ran away from. GOSH! lol.

There was also this guy whom I couldn't recall at all, but Ayu said that it happened to me. I don't know but she told me that this guy had to go overseas, or was it that he passed away. Oh wait! I think I remembered this guy, as I'm typing this. OOkkkaayy.. now I know who. haha. He was this eurasion mix guy (or so he says) and he's a smart ass (or so he says.. again). But I just doubted him. He said he had all these feelings for me but we never even met. We talked on the phone once in a while and he is this horny bastard who kept asking me for phonesex. LIKE WTF?! Well, I doubted him. I doubted he even existed. During the process of me getting to know him and all, his so called "best friend" kept saying I'm this cheap bitch, always ready to spread my legs wide open and all that kinda shit. Badmouthing me to him. Somehow, I ruined their friendship. -.- Right. A few months, or was it a year, I got to know he passed away, from this so called "best friend" of his. Weird eh? All those feelings, yet we've not met. I have no idea how he looked like. Well he did send photos but I just wasn't convinced at all. And all I know, he passed away. He said he had this sickness of some sort. Howells, that's history.

Then talked about my crushes. Someone whom I liked, which was to Ayu's surprise. Even I don't believe it myself I could fall for someone like him. lol. Then there's the case of the ex whom I got involved in his marriage problems. There was another one who was already engaged and I didn't even know about it until I got to know from his fiancee herself. There's also the ex whom got into prison after a few days we got together because he was accused of having "underage sex" with his ex. Well, he wasn't guilty actually. The girl wanted it on her own free will. So called revenge. So yeah, he was in for a month. Was pretty, hmm.. pitiful, and kinda sad, seeing him in the remand prison, serving his sentence for something which wasn't his fault. Howells, the world is cruel.

There's loads of other weird "jackasses" I came across. I just couldn't recall all of them. These are some of the significant ones. Haha. Gosh, thinking about it, made me convince myself that such things are meant to make you realise that life isn't at all sucky. I'm very sure that it made me the person that I am today. I'm standing on my own two feet.

Hahahaaaahaha.. I'm still laughing just thinking about this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP