Friday, March 28, 2008

Marshmallow game - Just for laughs!

The Japanese don't fail to make me laugh so hard til my stomach, cramps and my eyes, tear from laughing soo hard.

Check this out....

The Marshmallow Eating Game



This is sooo damn funny!!!!

OMG!!! Some of them really looked like popeye! Haha.

I was bloghopping and came across Amira's (Nira) blog, and she posted the video. It was first seen on Ellen DeGeneres's show. I googled for that episode on Ellen's show but it wasn't as funny as the original. Gosh. I still can't stop laughing just watching the video.

These Japanese, they're not at all shy to participate in such games. Singapore should come up with such games, so that Singaporeans would learn to take a "chill pill" and relax. Singaporeans are too petty and sensitive, in my opinion though. Haha.

Well anyways, just for your laughs! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP