Thursday, March 20, 2008

Step Up 2: The Streets


This is THE MOVIE YAW!!!!

DA BOMB!! DA BOMB!!!


Gosh... the groovin', the spins, the twirls, the break dancing, the popping...!! It was a some awesome shit mayn.

And the soundtrack.. AWWWEEESSSSSOOOMMMEEEE!!!

"Shawty get low low low low low low low low low low...~"

I was at the edge of my seat, gawking at their moves. Seriously, the choreography... is super cool la. This movie is a must watch. I'm getting the DVD once it's out. I can watch it over and over and over and over again.

GF!! I WANNA WATCH AGAIN! lol.

Well, today had my bike prac, and halfway throught it, it rained sooooo heavily that we had to wait for a full 1/2 hour before carrying on. The instructor, Faisal, said that Yio Chu Kang is very prone to lightning strikes. No idea why though. So they had to take precautions. After about 1/2 hour, it began to get lighter but still heavy though. So had to ride in the rain, ending up with wet clothes to go home in, even after wearing the raincoat. My shoes made squishy sounds with every step and I was stinky too. lol.

Alhamdulillah, today's practical was alright. I didn't fall and so far so good. I'm having good control over the bike, I'm abit more confident when making my turns and I'm already making loads of good progress, well, to me that is. C'mon Naqiah. Go all out on this and then you can start concentrating on your Class 3A 3 right after your Class 2 is over. :)

On a lighter note, my flu has subsided. Thank God. But since I got caught in the rain at bike prac today, I'm having quite a headache and beginning to sneeze non stop. So the tissue box will have to sleep with me tonight.

Anyway,

WATCH STEP UP 2: THE STREETS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP