Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Alhamdulillah...

A piece of good news...

I PASS MY SUPP PAPER!!!!!!

Woooooooooohooooooooooooo~

Alhamdulillah. Eventhough I was busy and too caught up with preparations for the Singapore Education Award performance with Nira darlings, and having to sit for that beladi supp paper on the actual performance day and ended paper at 4.30, when the reporting time at Raffles hotel was supposedly at 2, it was all worth it.

Good job Naqiah! *pats self on back*

**********

My handphone is cancelled of all outgoing processes (calls and smses) because parents forgot to settle the bill. Sheesh. I was so limiting my handphone usage like by alot. Oh wells, they're gonna have to settle it soon because they're subscribing toMioTV and it's gonna be under my name. Woah. I feel so old, with bills coming and printed with my name.. Heh.

Other than that, I'm still able to be reached by the world. Incoming calls and smses are still available. So people, ring me up and lets talk! :)

P.S. I smell DSLR coming my waaayyy.... *grins*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP