Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blissful experience

The decision I made a week ago was all worthwhile.

Friendships made.
Experience gained.

I didn't regret the decision, thanks to someone. It simply was an unforgettable experience with them.

So here goes...

To Tina,
Thanks babe for the invite. If not, I wouldn't have had such an experience :)

To Paluan (Farhanah, Aikin, Shida),
It was great working with you girls. You all very funny la. I felt very comfortable and you girls were so down-to-earth and friendly, I felt so homely. Thanks girls for giving me such a chance. It was a learning experience for me and I've gained more than just memories.

To the whole of Dayang,
You girls are such dears. Your hospitality was unexplainable. All of you were funny. Trainings were always filled with laughters and it was never boring. I'm gonna miss all of you, really. Eventhough it was only one week, I felt like I've known you girls since the start. Thanks girls for such an opportunity to work with you people. I'll definitely keep in touch with y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP