Friday, April 04, 2008

Thong-ified


It's been ages since I last went out with GF. Her, busy with her attachment at CGH and myself busy with.... sitting at home.

So had a good meet up with her. The usual laughter and sorts.

Something real funny came up today at Bugis.

Was walking through Bugis Street and oh wells, the usual heaps of clothes all over and also there were shops selling thongs and bikinis.

Which came this joke about getah rambut (hair bands).

There was this skimpy looking thong being sold at this shop. The thong hardly even covers a mole on your ass. Seriously, it's barely there even if it really is physically there. And what with this horrible looking flower at the back which I don't understand why it's there.

GF, with the utmost spontaneous reaction...

"Eh ni aper siah. Getah rambut per?"
[Eh, what's this? Hair band is it?]

LOL!

That really was very funny. I mean, seriously, the thong, holds no purpose. It's so..... NOT USABLE and it doesn't hold the purpose of why it was created in the first place. Haha. Gosh, I would like to see GF using that on HER hair. LOL! Now I know what to get her for her 20th. :x

Luuu paaarrniiiiii aahhh GF. LOL

Howells, great day spent. Got to meet the dearest darling Amsyar at GF's place. So chubby siah. I have to admit, he wins in the cheek department. Gosh, its like falling out of place. Haha. No offence. I still love you ok Amsyar. I'm still your "friendly monster" as what your evil aunt calls me *rolls eyes to GF*

P.S. Awww... someone's away at camp. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP