Friday, April 18, 2008

Back again

Guess who's back back back.... back again gain gain..

Sorry for the abrupt hiatus. Had a lil bit of crisis but everything is cool now. I'm fine. I didn't get into some sort of accident or went on a long holiday or something. That aside... so what's been happening...

-I'm now in my Prac 3 for my bike
-School is starting soon (the new timetable is rockin'!)
-I'm dead tired

I'm beginning to love bike lessons. I mean, the instructors are funny and the antics of some of the riders are funnier. I never fail to laugh. I fall at least once (if this continues on forever, SSDC might have to stop bike practicals for the meantime just to stock up on new bikes). For instance...

I was having my prac 3 yesterday. The instructor was a malay dude, Hasli. They were 5 other guys and I was the only girl. We had to do the emergency brake, the narrow plank and the pylon slalom course. At the narrow plank course, we are suppose to balance on the plank for at least 6 seconds and our legs are suppose to grip the bike tank. So this Chinese dude, he was about to lose balance his body posture was already leaning to one side. His left leg is already out to the left but his right is still gripping the tank. Can you like imagine how funny he looks?! I was laughing at the other end of the course because Hasli was already making fun of him.

Hasli: "Oi! Your leg grip the tank la! Why your body lean to one side? Your leg also why liddat? Why open one side like that?"
Chinese dude no. 15: *laughs*

Haha. Irritating bugger. I didn't mean to laugh la but it was damn funny. Ok maybe my story wasn't that funny, but it was okay. Haha. Other than funny antics, I almost banged into a bike the other day. Gosh, it was a class 2A bike siah. If I hadn't slowed down earlier, I would have hit the bike. It was my right of way but he wasn't aware of me coming from his right. Class 2B nak fight dgn 2A? Carik pasal siak tu. Haha.


Enough with my bike stories.

Check out Heidi Klum's Famous German Balls...



"I don't know much about balls, Heidi" - Ellen DeGeneres

LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP