Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy Day!

Today, I'm super duperly elated!

After 7 bloody times being stuck and repeating Prac 1 (yes you read it right. SEVEN BLOODY TIMES), and only when I was about to notice that the light is getting dimmer at the end of the tunnel... God has blessed me today. I prayed for today to be the LAST time I'd have to take anymore of my Prac 1..

And YES!!!!

I HAVE FINALLY PASSED MY BLOODY PRAC 1!!!!

*does victory dance*

WWWOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

Other than, something funny happened during prac today. There was this malay dude, he looks so kid but I bet he's a bit older than I am. So he came a bit late for the prac but there were altogether four of us for that session. During the prac session, we're suppose to stop at the stop line. I was behind this malay dude. The instructor was there. So I was waiting for this malay dude to go off. He turned back, so I was guessing he was checking his blindspot. The road was clear, but he still didn't budge. It was so bloody hot, I was sweating, and there is this dude waiting for god knows what.

Then the instructor said.. "Eh number 15! You waiting for what? Waiting for me to give you the Tap and Go card uh?!"

The malay dude "Oh go ah?! Heh. Sorry sorry."

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!

So damn funny siak. I kept on laughing. After the session, he asked me, "Eh, dah prac 2 eh? Kiter pass? Eh biar betol."

Then the instructor said "Oh you don't want to pass uh? Come I fail you la."

Haha. Instructor perangai mcm suar. Hahaha.. funny siah.

I did spot some eye candy(S) though.

Other than that, I'M A HAPPY GIRL TODAAAYYYY!!!! LIKE FINALLY! :)

P.S. Natasha IS a nice name hokay. Alia Natasha.. OK WHAT! :x Ok.. maybe I'd compromise for your idea of a nice name okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP