Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to school..

Finally.... Year 3.

I can't believe this is the last lap. Why so fast? Why oh why?!

First day of school, I woke up late for my 8 am lecture. Haha. What a nice way to start my first day of school.

Well, not really looking forward to starting school? Why? Coz of the new rules they imposed on wearing proper outfits to school. I just don't get why we have to do so. I mean, well maybe the lecturers want us to practice the habit of wearing a proper work attire.. then again.. we're still in school. Even business students aren't required to do so.

I mean, my course, the students are either allowed to wear formal or smart casual. Smart casual.. you think that may sound compromising. Not entirely. Smart casual is equivalent to formal minus the tie, blazer and what nots. I'm not saying that it is a bad idea. It's just that I don't see the need to do so. At the end of the day, we're still students. Even University students don't have a long sleeve shirt, tie, blazer and a pair of dress pants for a uniform.

Enough with the outfit issue...

It's not like I can do anything about it.

Other than that, first day of school.. was okay. Though Monday is the most suckiest day ever. I will have 8-10am lecture... and a dreadful five hour break from 10am-3pm before the next 4 hour lab session starts which ends at 7pm. So much for Monday blues. My Monday would turn purple instead.

P.S. I miss Herdiana Bte Md Ishak... :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP