Tuesday, April 08, 2008

At KKH

Today, followed the parents to send Nenek for her X-ray appointment and to visit the doctor at KKH.

Initial plan was to go merayap after the appointment but alas, Nenek had to be warded for a night for observation and to be given some oxygen thing (no idea what it's really called) to help relieve her weezing. It's not asthma or anything. Just a case of bronchitis, inflammation of lungs.

I couldn't stand the long waiting hours at the hospital clinic. I mean, what's the point of having to set appointment times when eventually, the appointment times aren't on time? I get it there's so many patients but couldn't they work on a first come first serve basis instead? They can still set the appointment dates, but I think they should do away with the timings. Whoever comes first, is served first. I mean I pity the patients to have to wait sooooo long y'know.

Oh wells, not that I can do anything about it.

So Nenek is now at KKH. Hope her stay wouldn't get extended. Get well soon ok Nenek? I love u. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP