Saturday, April 26, 2008

Going Blue

I decided to go blue today.

I had a blue top on and just now I had my dental appointment to change by bands to a nice shade of baby blue. Cool kan?! Heh.

Well anyway, met up with GF and Rafta at Century Square to have lunch. Walked around and did some "window shopping". Meng-geram jerrr tgk baju2. After which, Rafta went off and me and GF headed to Starbucks for some chill-out session.

Oh, and thanks to GF's friend, Lina (i think), she was working there, and she gave us a slice of oreo cheesecake and the new york cheesecake. Thanks kawan Diana. LoL.


So I satisfied two of my cravings today, cheesecake and a good cup of Starbucks. And of course, hanging out with GF. WOOOHOOO!

Oh and I realised that we are always in the same situation, in terms of the "BGR" part. It always happens at the same time. In the end, both of us are clueless on what to do, because both of us are in the same situation so there is no point confiding in each other for advice. Betape kental nye kiter. Haha.

Howells.... My hair is turning into a mohawk wannabe.

I'll end this post with my muka tempek ok?



P.S. Why you so touching one ah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP