Saturday, January 07, 2006

2dae is super boring..i didnt do anything fun at all..!

stayed at home da whole day...my voice suxXx.oh wait...i haf no voice at all..!!! seriously...after all da shouting, screaming n cheering last nyd...nothing is left of my voice. when i tok.. my voice keep skidding..n it seems very funny. ouh..n when i laff...gosh..nothing will come out. haha... but the thing is...my throat doesnt seem to hurt..its juz dat i haf no voice. LoL...!

soo today..i was actually suppose to turn up at dance prac. 2dae..but i didnt. y..? coz my mom asked me to bake cookies 4 da coming hari raya haji. darN..! soo i had to miss another praC. AGAIN..!!! but i promised Kar i wud not skip any practices afta dis onE. and i better not. i havent learn any moves sia n em actually one of da main dancerS.. shyD..! and da danceworKs comP. is in abt 1 and a half months time larh..! em getting stressed out juz tinking abt it.

tmr em gona attend my aunt's wedding. wow...one by one..my family members r getting married. time does fly. da wedding's gona be held at Kampong Ubi CC. dunoe wad tyme it will start though. em gona take lotsa pics n em gona upload dem here..dun worry. gona wear my blue kebaya tmr.

wonder how dat small hall is gona fit all the pple invited...???? LoL.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP