Monday, January 23, 2006

dun bother asking how em doing todae...em bloody tired. i got my GP work to do . i juz completed my malay commentary on an article. i haf to do the same for my GP. but em gona do GP halfway coz em way tired. i can cont. tmr during my breaks.

haiz....super long day today.....i had PE...had to run 4 rds but after 1 rd, i cudnt run coz my hamstring started to get cramped. b4 any serious injuries happen...i better stopped running. so da teacher is kind enuf to let me go...~

but todae..seriously..is one bloody tiring day. my breaks are only at 9.40-10.10 and 12.10-12.50. the rest of the time frm 7.40 up til 4.10 i had lessons. can u imagine dat..??!!~ and guess wad...after skewl...i had dikir prac..until 7 ya noe..!!!! wah lau..!!!!~

i hate mondays and thursdays. these r da 2 longest days sia....isk isk isk...!!!~

i tink i kinda lyk made up my mind. i dun tink em gona stay at JC. it just aint my kind of thing. I aint into books and studying. I prefer doing sumthing as I understand better dat way. That's y i always love doing practicals. Coz i know wad I need to noe and wad em actually doing. Its much more worthwhile dat way. Correct...???

hrmm..one of the SB's at skewl...exchanged skul uniform. haha..!!! new hairstyle too..!! i and adlin was lyk laughing and smiling. lol...!~

P.S.:If u are wondering what SB is...it stands for Selenger Bacinz. LoL...~

Gona catch sum zZzZzZz(s)........*sNoreS*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP