Friday, January 13, 2006

wow...Friday the 13th.....known to be the day which brings bad luck...

so far...nothing went bad 4 me today....thank gawd...

skool today was boring...i only had 1 lecture...Mathematics. talked abt function...but i didnt noe wad da hell the lecturer was toking abt. copied notes blindly...LoL...~
the lecturer kept on pressing the graphic calculator...i didnt bother to noe wad she do..how she do..n wad so eva..! n guess wad..i haf to purchase a GC(graphic calculator) of my own..n..a GC doesnt cost lyk a normal calculator...it costs more than $100. bloody hell....!~ where da hell m i gona get the money to buy my GC..!!! aarrgghh..! i haf to pay for my TIMES magazine subscription....i haf to purchase my notes...i nid to by my GC..!!! dammit man..! and all these aint cheap..!

hrmm...nvm...ask mah parents for da money..~

gona go out soon...mit mah fwen....~ den buy my skul stuf...stationery n all dat shyd...

listening to my fave song......Radja-jujur...nicE..~

tmr....duno whether i shud go to the CCA orientation to help da band out...or shud i go to my GPA audition at skool...darn...~ em soo confused....!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP