Tuesday, January 10, 2006

hrmm...i didnt go to skul yest..lol.~

i was juz bloody lazy..i actually woke up at 6.15...coz my alarm hp went off..but den i went back to slp..loL..den my mom came n woke me up at 6.25... i was lyk sleeping so soundly n moreover...the weather was oh-so-perfect for sleeping..lol. my mom den said "naqiah, nak pegi skola ke tak nie..?" (which means "naqiah, u wana go to skul or not..?"). i was lyk..shaking n nodding my head at da same tyme....(not sure how i manage to do dat though..LoL..~). soo yarh.. i was lyk thinking..there r no lessons todae..there is lyk only PE...so mayb i skipped skul todae. but den again..there is sum how an impt meeting dat i had to attend wif da principal n the other DSA band pple...soo i was lyk..nvm larh..juz go..~

soo..i dragged myself out of bed..n took my towel..but den again..i was tinking.."dammit man.. em soo bloody lazy..i'll juz skip skool since my mom gave the green light to do so.."..soo due to my own stupidity..i actually put back my towel n went back to bed..(luckily noone saw dat..~).
at the back of my mind..i was actually laughing my head off abt wad i juz did..LoL..~ seriously.. it seemed very funny..no wait..it is funny..LoL...

soo tmr is hari raya haji..eyy..or shud i say today coz it is oredy lyk 1.42 in da morning.. haha..

em off to slp....my bed is calling me..~ lolz...~ gud nyd yaLL...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP