Tuesday, January 24, 2006

today..kinda boring actually. was feeling super sleepy for all the tutorials. i duno y....~ but weneva its break time....i will always feel fresh. naqiah naqiah...loL.

soo i skipped bio lecture today. lol...my other classmates did it too..soo i had partners in crime too..~ lol.

i found out sumting 2dae. my classmate..Chen Xi keeps pinching my cheeks. i duno y. haha. n lyks to snap his fingers exactly in front of pple's faces. irritating ya noe..!! isk isk...~ haha..but he is one funny guy. great to haf him as a classmate. LoL...~

em getting to noe my classmates much better. now that we see each other much more often...LoLs.

so far...my fave subject is econs. the tutor is Mr Ong and he is one great tutor. and guess wad... em the Econs Rep. LoLz...!!~ can u believe it..???~ and how i got myself into such a position.. i actually raised up my hand when Mr Ong asked for a volunteer. stupid ryd..! i was actually juz playing ard. i noe i noe...those pple reading dis..who noe me well enuf..u must be laughing ur head off..haha...~ i aint a responsible person ya noe...(dats wad i tink..~)

soo..yarh dats da joke of the day fer u. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP