Tuesday, January 31, 2006

wow..its been actually one loong...tiring..n kinda boring..holiday fer me..~

Why?

Shops closed.
So many activities(Chalet,bbq,dance prac.)
My entire energy supply in mah body is drained
Nowhere to go but rot at home.

But hell, em too tired to even tink of doing any activities. That's why I havent been blogging.

But as u can see....my bloggie here has went through a total facelift..!!!!
Yay..!! and em darn proud of it..!!! lol..~

See dat pic on top....it took me a few hours to get that done actually. And dat was my first piece of artwork. em sure getting a hang at dis Photoshop thingy. lol..~ its kinda fun once u get da hang of it...~ so yarh..presenting..the work of yours truly.....ME..!lol...~

soo..my holidays..as i told ya...tired..boring..but fun.

On Friday..i had my dikir performance...den at night i had a chalet. Kak Nur's chalet at Aloha Loyang. Big place. But so farkin tired. That i actually slept on the chair...~

Image hosting by Photobucket

i noe its super burok..but wad da hell..!!! em soo blardy tired dat day..got performance seyy...~

enuff of my sleeping stories..~

wat did i do at the chalet...~ eat..eat..eat..~ hehe..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

we ate..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

and ate....~

Image hosting by Photobucket

and ate....~

and took more pics........along de way..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

my day at the chalet......~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP