Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ok..dats da chalet...and dat was on friday...

Saturday i had dance prac. no pics fer dat..LoL..~ (but i did bring the cam along. lol..~)

Then Sunday was da jLn keChot BBQ at east coast beach...

Bloody tiring...i had to wake up at 8 in da morning..i dun even noe wad for. my mom asked me to wake up. When i woke up..there was noone at home except for my dad who juz got out of the shower. I thought mayb he was getting ready for werk....but then he said "Naqiah, pi mandi skarang...nak pi east coast kan?"

I was lyk wad the..!!~ early in da morning to go to the beach juz to get a good spot.! argh..!!! kiasu Singaporeans.isk...~

wad the hell...it didnt seem like i had a choice..soo i dragged my lazy arse out of bed and get into the showers b4 mom gets home. and thank gawd i had a good timing. juz after putting on my clothes...mom reached home. LoL..! i didnt tink i needed a nag early in da morn.

soo yarh...packed my bag and went to East Coast and hell yeah it was blardy crowded!
and all were malays..and a few of Indian families. y? its the CNY hols..!!! all shops are closed..! and it sure is da most longest and boring holiday..eva..! soo yarh...very packed. and families did not come wif only 1 tent..mind u..~

soo..yarh..we got the pit...my dad started the fire..well actually i did it..my dad juz placed the charcoal. haha..i was the firestarter. then my lovely daddy..sure is an expert at bbq-ing the chickens. the were bbqed to perfection. perfect brown..and mind u...its really cooked and superbly juicy in da insyd..YuM..!(making my mouth water...~)

Kak Diana, Erwin, me and my mum pitched 2 tents. it was piece of cake setting it up. but keeping it held down to da ground is da prob. hard to place the tent paxs coz the ground aint soft enuf. LoL..~

soo yarh....one by one..the Jln Kechot family started to come...and the bbq finally commenced.

Image hosting by Photobucket

the Chefs for dat day...(not permanent though...pple took turns to BBQ. LoL..~)

Image hosting by Photobucket

decided to get away from the BBQ pit fer a while and get under the sun, sand and sea..LoL..~ dats me, ella, kak diana and cute lil sabrina...(she sure does get excited when she saw the beach...)

Image hosting by Photobucket

dats me, ella and faiz...joining the lil kids at building a never-ending-building-progress canal..LoL..~ (and em darn serious abt it.. water can nvr stay in dat thing. it keeps getting absorbed by the sand)..LoL

Image hosting by Photobucket

decided to get wet..!!!! dats me and ella...having fun in da sand..and me trying to cover up my feet..LoL..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

pondering.....thanx to my lil sis...she took dis pic.
hey...~ dats my mom..and nek siti.Wait..and there is sum stranger there.. and sum kid. Wad da hell r they doing there..????!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

this is how we look after enjoying the sea..~ dry and looking kinda tired i guess..LoL..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

night falls...and we had a go at the fireworks...and bloody hell..i duno y my mom bought 2 whole boxes of fire works..haha..!~ and there sure is alot of fireworks..~
oh..and dats me and kak su...cam whoring..~

Image hosting by Photobucket

aargghh..!! my face is on fire..!! (Courtesy of Faiz...~)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cuzzins-muzzins-tuzzins.....presenting the Captain's Ball team..!!! woo hoo...!!
oh yarh..we played captain's ball...with a volleyball..LoL...!

Image hosting by Photobucket

cuzzins-muzzins-tuzzins....by the beach..njoying the night sea breeze..(after throwing fireworks into the sea..LoL..~)i lurve dis pic..it looks so relaxing..LoL.~

Image hosting by Photobucket

and guess wad....we found a turtle..!!!! isnt it adorable..? (its actually a sand sculpture..courtesy of Aidah.)

Image hosting by Photobucket

it sure looks real..doesnt it..????

soo dat was my day at the beach..LoL....~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP