Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sometimes...I sit back and wonder...

What will it be 10 yrs frm now? How will my life be like? Marriage? Family? Job?

It's all hard to imagine myself having a family and taking care of my kids and all that. I cant even imagine what my future husband be like.

After my O level results, I never stop wondering, "What's after this?", "How is it gonna be like?"

One thing fer sure is that I treasure every single moment of my life. A lost of a loved one.. made me realise that life is too short. Too short to actually feel the true meaning of life.

But get this, Life is never fair. That's just the way it is. You can never get things to go the way you want it to. It's all meant to be the way it is.

If you are never happy with someone or something..always remember there are better things in life to go for..~ Never look back on whatever mistakes you did and regret about it coz everything happens fer a reason....~

*~If only you were here by my side.....~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP