Thursday, February 09, 2006

I had the strangest feeling........

I don't know why
But all of a sudden
I was beginning to fall for you

It's weird I know
And i don't feel good about it
I know you don't either

There is this guilt
Deep down inside me
That tells me that all this is just wrong

What started out as a casual date
Ended with true confessions of the heart

I was surprised I got an sms frm you
I didn't know you felt that way

But I cant let my feelings grab hold of myself
You're sombedy else's and I can't change that

I ain't gonna hope for something to happen so soon
Coz I don't wanna see my hopes get shattered all over again

I enjoyed yesterday, every single minute of it
You made the feeling of having someone to love and treasure come running back to me

I enjoyed your company
And I was glad I actually went out with you

After yesterday, I can't stop thinking of you
I don't know why but I just feel this way

Happy Valentine's Day my friend...................................~

*~Someday, I'll get whatever I longed for.<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP