Friday, February 17, 2006

wow...i cant believe dis date is gona be my last day in TPJC or shud i say a student of TPJC.

that's right. i haf made the decision to terminate myself frm dat skewl as i will no longer continue my education in a JC.

saw aishah's blog. wow...nadiah's burfdae. i didnt noe. LoL. Happy Birthday Nadiah..! too bad i didnt get to celebrate it wif yall...~

to my TPJC mates reading dis...dats ryd. u aint gona c me anymore or here my name anymore. its sad actually to leave. gona miss my CG mates. my dikir mates. haiz.......

eventhough its been like only a mth plus...but i feel soo attached to dat skewl. i mean..gosh, many things can happen in a mth.

i haf made up a list of the things em gona miss in TPJC:-
-wearing a uniform.!! (LoL!)
-my frens...(em gona miss u loads..!)
-my CG..(miss da tyme where we decide to skip lects and tutorials..LoL..~)
-my civic tutor, Mrs Neo(thanx cher..~)
-all the rest of my tutors
-my OG..
-my dikir mates (i'll remember yall....)
-the canteen food(it tastes good..!~)
-the vending machines in da canteen
-wearing my TPJC badge
-skipping PE lessons (LoL!)

wow....if i were to specifically list down everything, i dun tink it will ever end.

n guess wad, em actually crying while typing dis.*soBs**soBs*.

Hanan,Aishah,Nadiah,Adlin,Syida,Bariah,Sharidah,Didi

my closest mates in JC. gona miss yall..~

Chen Xi, Missy, Fatimah, Zheng Da, Onn Kit, Eugene, Derrick, Ming Yi, Baizura, Joan, Eileen and the rest of my CG mates. Gona miss yall....~

that its yall...dats da end of my JC journey. nice meeting pple like u.

Oh and to aishah or hanan or adlin or syida who is reading dis, send my regards to the dikir gerls and the CG too.

In our journey throughout this life, people come and go, taking only the memories with us.

*~Will you take my hand and lead me through the door to your heart? <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP