Tuesday, February 21, 2006

hmm..been a while since i updated my blog. haiz.....wad can i say. been bz with my dance..

haiz....today..got dance...and it will b the same fer me fer da nxt few daes.

kinda tiring actually..but hell..i havent got all da dance moves yet. dammit...dis is wad u get fer skipping da wkend trainings. but i couldnt come on da wkend trainings. wad em i suppose to do...~ phft..~

juz now had a bit of an accident...~ my elbow has a big bruise.......coz it went against the rough pavement...i fell....~ em bcoming clumsy...~

its super painful...~ ouch..!!~ *sobs*

hope it heals b4 da dance on Sun. haiz..em excited but nervous at da same time......coz its my 1st time..~LoL.....~

hmm..cant wait to c how it turns out on Sunday..~

*~How I wish u were mine.......but too bad....u're someone else's...<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP