Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

Wow. Love is in the air......~

Haha...another Valentines Day...single. that sux.!

ya noe...sumtimes it feels great to have someone hug and cuddle you, whispering "I love you" to ur ears and kisses ur forehead, making u feel special and loved. haizz...

i missed all dat. it's like a totally fresh feeling when u noe dat there is someone who loves u for who u r. i mean...i will always look forward to seeing dat special someone i lurve.

sometimes i keep lying to myself, "What for get into a relationship? It just brings more burden."

ya noe dat kinda ting. but deep down inside, i long to have someone to hug, and pamper, placing all the troubles behind and enjoying every moment of it.

it's this very date that makes me want all that. seeing all the couples, flowers, roses, hugs and kisses. its soo sweet.

but once I get into one, its hard to get what i longed for. it will always work otherwise. when i actually see myself committing to a relationship, it backfires. sometimes, the relationship means nothing but just a one night stand. and it sucks when u hoped for something...and it totally goes against u.

haiz...mayb now is juz not the right time for all dis. but now is da time where youngsters are craving for love.LoL! (did i made dat sound ryd?)

anyhoos....still waiting....fer da right one...anyways...em still young at dis..soo still got a long way to go...

Someday....I'll get what I longed for.....

*~Stop doing this to me coz I'm starting to love you...you're not meant to be mine...~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP