Monday, February 13, 2006

When I sit back and think......Why must we fall before we learn how to walk?

Must we always taste the salt before we actually reach out for the sugar?

Sometimes, I think that from mistakes, we actually learn. No matter how bitter the experience was, we will always learn from it.

But, many people sometimes don't move on. They still remain stagnent there, collecting dust, regretting the past and not giving the future a chance.

I mean it's easy for me to say coz em not the one facing it. But, couldn't everyone just take time and think "Why am I regretting? What am I doing?". Does shedding those tears or cursing yourself about how that mistake could be prevented, change the past? I don't think so. (Unless time travel is possible...but it's not..!)

Soo why hate yourself and keep thinking that it's the end of everything?

Ok ok. Let's not talk about mistakes.

Next topic : Experiences

Hrmm..experiences....~

Do you know that it takes experiences to make people realise certain things?

Haha. Those of you reading this, yall might think "Damn, the writer of this is still young. What the hell does she know about experiences and life?"

LoL. I know I'm young. But as time passes by, I begin to learn more and be more matured in looking at things.

The lost of a loved one made me realise life is too short. Yeah. To my relatives reading this, you'll know what I'm talking about. Haha. She was just 6 yrs old and I was 7..........I don't know why but all of a sudden I miss her soo much. It's been like coming to 9 yrs but sometimes I feel her presence around me. If only she was still here....................~

Anyway, back to the topic. I mean, it takes one wrong step and the decision to change is almost immediate. I see teens and all these young people, tattoos, drinking, underage sex and all that stuff. I'm not criticising any of those. It's their culture and I have no authority whatsoever to critic. But, these culture that they "practice", don't last. Don't you think?

Regrets....
Losses......
Mistakes.....

It's time that we learn how to move on..........give the future a chance and let the past be the past......~

*~I love you darling, but I don't think that we are meant to be....~ <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP