Saturday, February 11, 2006

phew....u wont believe wad i felt when waiting fer da results...i was tinking all da bad things dat cld happen when i fail...LoL..~

so yarh...update yall on my results...........

English-B4
Comb. Humans-D7 (n bcoz of dis..it pulled down my L1R5 alot.....)
E Maths-B3
A Maths-B3 (dis is soo unexpected.....coz i've been failing alot...)
Physics-C5 (another unexpected one...thought i might fail dis one too...)
Sc-C4
Malay-B3(i improved..!!! yay..!!!! but i aimed for a distinction actually....but nvm)

soo yarh..dats my results...i got 24 for my L1R5....14 for my L1R4(including CCA)..soo yarh..

soo many courses to choose frm in poly.....duno which one to choose...LoL....~

*~It's no use chasing something which is almost impossible to catch....~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP