Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The feeling suddenly came to me...
I miss u soo much
But why?
Why all of a sudden I feel this way

That's right..
I miss you alot
I dont know why
But I really do


I know its been a year or so
But the memories we had
Are still fresh in my mind
And cant be forgotten


I can see that you have moved on
I know that I am just someone,
Someone who happened to sit
In many of the pit stops along your journey in life

No matter how much I love you
No matter how much I adore you
No matter how much I treasure you
It's all now a memory

You have led a new life
And also a family
Me?
I'm just the same old me


I miss you
But I'm afraid to tell you
I don't want to destroy
Whatever happiness you are going through right now


I wanna hug you
I wanna kiss you
I wanna have that feeling all over again
Where you will never let me go


I miss you............aLot...........~

Happy Valentines Day to all the lovers out there.
Its just ard da corner soo always treasure u're loved ones before they fade away or it will just be a memory. Take this time on Valentine's day to tell the person u love ur feelings and thoughts. Coz u might never know when everything is gona fade..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP