Friday, February 10, 2006

TODAY IS THE DAY..!!!!!!!!!

yes pple...this is it......the release of the o level results. noone noes wad i'm feeling right now. what is going on thru my mind...i duno wad the consequences wld be like if i fail. i juz wana get into poly. if i cant even get dat..i wont noe wad to do.......~

was greeted in da morning by abg amy's fone call...wishing me best of luck..then logged on into msn and kak sue was da nxt one to wish me luck. went in IRC juz now...greeted by a kiss frm sumone..LoL..~ (the person wld noe if he/she is reading dis..LoL..~). then everyone was wishing me luck and giving me well wishes. BaByDoLL and eCaH` are also taking their results today. Haiz...I keep looking at the tyme every 5 mins. I'm soo nervous and scared ya noe..~

received a call frm Ibrahim..wishing me luck as well..haha...and all the o lvl takers... are going LOCO at dis pt of time...~ haha..all types of perangai.....~LoL..~

It suddenly seems that time flies so fast. time now is 12.23 pm Its only 2 hrs and 07 mins to go to o lvl results. haiz...~

(NaQiah...dun count da time......~)

it has started raining.....quite heavy..is dat a sign..??? but hey..its a friday...soo ade berkat...~

Insyallah...Amin......~

*~Will there be anything happening between us.....?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP