Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy 2006..!!!!

yes pple...its officially 2006..!!!!!! oh my gawd...and em officially 16..!!! aarrgghh..!!!!

Happy Burfdae 2 me..!!!!!!

guess wad...i went 2 east coast juz now..wif mah family n my cousins.....the weather was juz perfect for a nyd out by the beach.

at the strike of midnight....flares were shot into the sky. this was the mark of the new year.

and guez wad...the 1st person to wish me a happy burfdae.....(drum rolls.....!) it was hidayu..! my gawd...she was the 1st kol i received....wishing me a happy burfdae..haha...she was at east coast wif her fwenz. the 2nd person was diana....she msg me wishing me a happy burfdae...aww.....my 2 gurlfwenz nvr let me down..lurve ya guyz loadz...too bad diana cant make it fer my burfdae chalet...hope she can come down even for a while...i tink ayu's coming...n i make sure she comes.

the 3rd person to wish me was kartini..........and the 4th person was my sis..... and my family members...hehe....................den after dat...I cant remember...all the new year joy is coming to mw.. haha..!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cant wait fer my chalet later....ella's coming over 2 my place later to help me out wif sum stuff fer da chalet...i tink they wld be abt 30 pple coming to the chalet....that includes my sec skul fwenz...n my pri skul fwenz........i juz cant wait to see dem...

hrmm..........gona decorate the place wif balloons. i bought one big packet of em...n i bought six cans of crazy ribbon. duno y i bought soo much..haha...n i bought one whole box of fireworks.... wif sounds..! haha....em gona b a party animal later.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006......a whole new beginning....with my 3 mths to be spent in tpjc..cant wait to see wads installed 4 me. i heard em gona haf a wonderful tyme there..haha..... it will...it will.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i guez i end here...em sleepy already *yawnz..!!!!*

gud nyd yall..!!!

Happy 2006..!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP