Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting somewhere

As time passes by, I'm getting more and more confident. After 3 weeks or so of not touching the handle bars, getting on the bike and zooming around the circuit..

I made it in record time.

I PASSED MY PRAC 3!
(Only after the 2nd time!)

Heeeeeeeee......... Shiok aah!

Despite having a splitting headache, having to put up with the horrible weather and only one meal to last me for the whole day........ it's all worth it. I suddenly had this nervous chills just before I started my prac session. I went to the ladies.. twice. TWICE. Maybe because it has been a while since I last came for my bike sessions. So yeah.

Well, I guess my driving and riding sessions are filling up my time right now. Speaking of which, I'll be having my Basic Theory Test (BTT) tomorrow. Oh gosh, I'm just so scared to fail because I don't want to wait for another few more months to retake it. Gee... Why can't they just have such tests on a weekly basis if not daily? It's all the same for the other tests like Final Theory Test (FTT), Riding Theory Test (RTT) and the Traffic Police Test (TP).

That aside.. all the best to myself for the BTT tomorrow..
And congrats to myself for passing my Prac 3 in record time.

EUPHORIA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP