Monday, May 12, 2008

"Europe"phia!

For some reason, I feel like I have alot of weight on my shoulders. Other than that, I have the most tired facial expression ever for the past few days/weeks/months.

What is making me feel so tired?
Why am I feeling so drained?

It's only been four weeks of school and I have a test to study for and a report submission just this week alone. Gee...

Other than dreading school at the moment...

A piece of good news.....

LONDON and PARIS
HERE I COME!!!!!!

I'm going to London/Paris in June for a study trip yaw! At least something to look forward to aye? Ooooo.. I'm beginning to see green. LOL. Gosh. London and Paris. The last time I knew, it was just a dream and the closest I could get to London and Paris are pictures or advertisements with Eiffel Tower or Big Ben on it.

But right now.. RIGHT NOW! I'm really gonna be breathing in the Europe air in about 3 weeks time.

Oh.My.God.

Let me just breath right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP