Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Vesak Day holidays

This is like an overdued post. Prolly because I was still in a state of recovery. A recovery from my two previous posts. Don't bother asking what happened.

As of now, I'm so totally over it.

As for my holidays, I'd rather not go into detail of what I did. Thanks to family company, it helped kept my mind off the "crisis" for the whole time. The holidays are kinda long, considering the fact that I don't have lessons on Thursdays and Fridays.

So let's get on with it....

First up, a random chalet by Nek Mamee's family at Downtown East Blk K on the Saturday. The chalet was organised because Kak Lin is a member of NTUC or something like that and so they got free nights at Downtown East. So there were lots and lots of food. I couldn't be bothered to snap pictures because was apparently gorging ..... ok maybe not.. indulging (aahh.. better) in the good barbeque food. It's been a while not getting some good barbeque food.

The bulge on my stomach would explain how much I've enjoyed the food. :)

Next was another fulfilling dinner at Sakura International Buffet at Orchard Shopping Centre.
Yes, Orchard Shopping Centre. You guys must be wondering where the hell!!
It's the building near California Fitness nearby Cathay Cineplex and The Heeren. Yes... THAT is Orchard Shopping Centre.

It was my first having dinner at Sakura International Buffet. So I didn't know what to expect. I've only been to Family International Buffet which was previously at Tampines Mall.


Had dinner with Uncle Sham's family who invited us. My family guessed that there was some celebration, and yes it was Danish Irfan's birthday. That boy just turned 11. My dad made a joke saying "Oh ni mesti Danish dah baligh kan?" (Oh this must be because Danish just reached puberty right?)

-________________________________-

The birthday boy who was super happy and excited over his new Adidas watch.

Well anyway, after a super filling dinner (I didn't know how many rounds I went at the buffet line), went over to NSRCC, the Safra Resort country club at Changi Coast Rd, met up with Cik Jo's family and had two games at the bowling alley. I must say, my bowling skills are improving. :P
A game of pool while waiting for available bowling alleys.

The bowling shoes very pretty kaaann!?!!?!?


Reached home at 1am. Wah, joli katak eeehhh! Mentang2 holiday!

On Vesak Day itself, had loads of relatives over at my place (dah macam Hari Raya). Well, nenek isn't in the best of health right now and I actually did teared seeing her in that condition. The family and relatives are forever alongside her and trust me, I wasn't the only one tearing up.

All I can do right now is just to pray hard for her wellbeing.

Nenek, cepat2 la baik. Nanti Naqiah ajak Nenek rounding eh biler dah dapat lesen :).

Oh after a good holiday, I ended up having diarrhoea, thus explains my absence from school today. Heh. :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP