Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Scorching hot

The weather is killing me. There's just something about the weather temperature nowadays that makes me feel like running naked. Seriously. Buay tahan ah!

Shucks, I wouldn't even mind diving into a block of super gigantic block of ice even if it means leaving me in a bad concusion and permanent brain damage. The weather itself is already driving me nuts. Thank God it did rain for a while today but it adds on to my frustration about the scorching heat. The humidity, gosh. It's just.... ARGH! I feel like taking a dip in the swimming pool.

Everyone is feeling the unbearable hot weather that has been going on for days now.
So, to make everyone happy, a message to the humanitarian race..

STOP DESTROYING THE DAMN OZONE LAYER FOR GOD'S EVERYONE'S SAKE!

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP