Sunday, May 11, 2008

Very happy nak mampos

Despite having to suffer from a splitting headache, I had to overcome the nervous-ness of having to face such an event. I was pretty sure I'm prepared for it but one can't be too confident right?

I went through everything again that had to be gone through. I tested my memory to see if I could remember what is supposed to be remembered. Thanks to the revision I attended, it was all worthwhile. It really helped me.

Then it was time.

Traffic Police
Basic Theory Test
Name: Siti Naqiah Bte Muhamad Murshid
Identification No.: S90*****D
Time: 2.00pm
Seat: 29
Password: ****

Said my prayers.
Attempted the questions.
Questions after questions.
Done in less than 30 mins.
DoubleTRIPLE checked.

Submit test for marking?
Yes.

Loading.......

There it was. The moment of truth.

Siti Naqiah Bte Muhamad Murshid
S90*****D

PASSED

If I could jumped out of my seat, I would have done it. The person next to me I guess saw my screen and he had this "omg-she-passed-and-she-did-it-so-fast-and-im-hardly-even-halfway-through" expression on his face. Priceless.

I blinked like 2-3 times just to make sure what I saw was what it really was.
Satisfied.
Smiled.
Left the room.

:D :D :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP