Wednesday, February 06, 2008

All mixed up

I'm feeling all mixed up.

One part of me says I should still continue to have feelings and just wait and hope that thins will happen.
Another part just decides to give up, throw it all away, and move on, regarding it as merely an unplanned infatuation.

I'm wish to actually go with the former.. but I can't help but consider the second part. I mean.. there are signs showing me that it's of no use and I'll be just wasting my time. But, I don't wish to give up easily. Yet, I'm afraid to open up because I don't want it to affect what it is now.

A friend adviced me to open up and let my feelings known.
But I can't.

I know that it would just complicate things further.

Then again, I want to take a step further. It's been a looonnnggg time when I felt that puppy love. All this while, it was like.. I don't know. Right now, it came naturally, slowly.

How much I want it to be taken a step further.
Then again, I know things won't happen.

*help*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP