Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ijajah.. Ijajah...AJIJAH AKU MANA?!

I have always loved Saiful Apek for his super funny antics in his movies and he is known to be a real great entertainer. He comes up with the weirdest of jokes and the next thing you know, it could be a passing phase amongst people who watch him.

I was watching Suria on TV and they should the trailers for the CNY shows and all that. So they're screening 'Bujang Senang' on CNY and the clip they showed just cracked me up.

Sorry for those who don't understand Malay. :)



"Ijajah... ijajah...AJIJAH AKU MANA?!"

"Mulai dari sekarang, kau akan jadi P-A dia."
"P-A tu apa boss?"
"P-A tu PA"

LOL! I can't stop laughing. Haha. Sungguh klasik.

On the other hand.....

AMSYAR AFIQ IS LOVEEEE!!!!!!

P.S. I'm NOT feeding him. -_-

P.P.S Baby smells are funky. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP