Thursday, February 28, 2008

hurting knees

My knees are hurting like hell. Period.

Prolly its because I had to push the heavy bike with legs that barely touch the ground. I was on my toes and the only strong side was my left feet. I think my knees are wearing out on me. I don't know whether to bend my legs or straighten them. It seems that neither is working well for me.

Howells, another reason could be because I've been out the whole week.

Monday:
Went for my hospital follow up appointment at KKH and then went out the whole day with Mum. Did loads of walking.

Tuesday:
Had my last paper, and then it was off to meet the GF and then walked around Clarke Quay.
Yes, more walking.

Wednesday:
Went to SSDC to book my bike prac. Thanks GF for accompanying me. After that went to City Hall, walked around Marina Sq. Oh and after that walked to Suntec and then to Bugis. Then train-ed to Bedok and took the bus to Airport T3 to meet the fam there and you guessed it, more walking around T3.

Thursday:
Had my bike prac just now. Bike pracs drain my energy like running water. This is only the second prac session. I'm still in Prac 1 -.- (To tell you the truth, I'm abit afraid on two wheelers. I've had my dose of accidents on the bicycle. It was ugly. Note: was) Howells, I'd rather take it slow rather than rush (and cheat) my way through. Today's session was ok. Weather was fine. Not like last week. There were more people though today. Some just started, and some are like me, halfway through prac 1. Oh not only did I have to push the bike on feet barely touching the ground, I had to walk to the bus interchange.
More walking.

And tomorrow which is Friday:
Having my dental appointment for my braces. So will be going there alone, by train. Of course, more walking through the underpass to get to Lido. (My dental clinic is behind Lido. Shaw House or something.) Unless someone sent down by God is willing to send me there. :x
Not going to happen. So more walking, again.

Weekends:
Obviously more plans with the family. Shopping and what nots. You don't expect shopping to be done on wheels. Shopping centers don't have drive-thrus. (You don't see cars driving thru TopShop or Zara right?) Of course I have to walk.

No wonder my knees are killing me. Lama-lama kurus jugak siak aku.
I just realised how much walking I've done for the past few days of the week. On a lighter note, I have to shed the weight man. The weight is already causing some complications to myself. So I take it as excercise. Just hope that the knees don't get serious.

Oh wells, I'm soo looking forward to a new gadget. Please Papa. :)

Euphoria!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP