Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY at the beach

CNY holidays

I'm so thankful for this long stretch of holidays. Got loads of time to make up for my lack of rest and hiatus from school for a moment and of course.. quality time with the family. Haha.

Typical for the non-celebrating-CNY people end up spending the holidays at the coastal lines of Singapore like Changi, East Coast, Pasir Ris etc. I mean, where else can we go to spend the holidays. Everywhere is close.

So the best place to spend the holidays is of course the beaches.


The Mak-Chicks


The waters were in low tide. VERY low tide. You can go as far as the center of the sea and yet the water levels came up to only your chest.


Child's play. Dhea love.


Child's play part 2. Dessy and Endrianna love. *Dessy looks like some over-tanned Hawaiian island kid. LOL!


Please refrain yourselves from staring at the bulge under my breasts. I'm afraid that you guys might suffer from some "staring-too-hard-at-fats" eye syndrome or something.


This is Spoon. Aidah brought him so that he could enjoy the outdoors. I think Aidah soaked him in Soflan or something bcoz HE IS SO DAMN BLOODY SOFT LA!!! -.-

My two dearest darlings. Dessy and Dhea. I love kids!!

A day well spent.

Oh and a birthday shoutout to the bestest cousin ever....

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY YOU PRIZZLES GIRL!
LOL



Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP