Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm a proud Singaporean

As of today, I'm a very proud Singaporean.

Why?

I visited T3 for the first time and Vivocity for the 2nd time!!!

Call me outdated.

I'm so proud of myself. Haha. I so need to get out of the house more often. I'm becoming boring-er as the seconds of my life pass and yet I'm doing nothing about it.

Well.. I broke my virginity of going to T3. Oh and visited Vivocity for the 2nd time after.... uhmmm........... *counts number of months with toes and fingers*

T3 is crowded. I don't understand the Chinese. I mean, it's their CNY and yet they don't seem enthusiastic about the celebrations. It's a once in a year occasion. (all occasions are once in a year.. to think abt it. -.-) But they don't where the nicest clothes. Heck, they don't even celebrate it. Instead, they fill up the shopping centers and public places.

Enough about that. I'm just so wow-ed by the size of T3. I mean, its so fucking big. Everywhere is see-through. (not literally everywhere but you get the idea)

I rather not rant about how jakun (overly enthusiastic) I was at T3 so let the pictures do the talking...






For more of them, visit my Multiply

****************************

The trip to Vivocity with GF was fun. We had the usual dose of laughs and jokes. Oh and of course, the trillion gazillion pictures we took. Haha. That always happens when we are together.

While walking around Vivo, window shopping.. I had a weird imagination about getting money to grow on trees.


The case of slit eyes -.-

I like this. Thanx gf. :)


For more pictures, visit my Multiply (again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got comments? :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP